Thursday, February 22, 2007

Woo-Hugh!!


Sign me up. I am now a Hugh Grant fan. Wrinkles and all. He has actually gotten BETTER looking with age. How does that work exactly? Women get less attractive and saggy and many men (i.e. Sean Connery, Harrison Ford, George Clooney, Robert Redford...ok, maybe not the last one) get more and more handsome. What gives?!?

I saw Music & Lyrics the other day and it was a cute movie. Not as "chicky-flicky" as I thought it would be actually. The opening and closing scenes featuring Grant in "nut hugging" pants singing and gyrating to awesomely bad 80's music is worth watching on its own. And in that last scene, they even add the "Pop-Up Video" element which I happily welcome back.

Didn't you just love Pop-Up Video? That show was the BEST! I love those helpful yet random facts coming up on screen and miss them dearly.

But back to Hugh. Remember when he used to look like this? Kinda nerdy right? Not my cup of tea...I prefer him nowadays like this.

Yup, sure do.

No comments: