Friday, February 2, 2007

Sit 'n Sleep is Satan


Or at least that's how I felt this morning. I wake up to my radio alarm every work morning and usually I hear some non-descript, non-invasive song or discussion that I'm not coherent enough to actually register. You know, nothing of importance but enough noise to slowly allow me to collect my senses (after hitting snooze 17 more times).

But this morning, I woke to one of the most God-awful sounds. In a screaming blaring obnoxious voice, I am startled by the exclamation...."Sit 'n Sleep will beat any advertised mattress prices or your mattress is freeeeee!!!!" It almost gave me a heart attack! Then, to top it off...another horrid voice (apparently Irwin) exclaims "You're killlling me Larrrryyyy!"

You know what? I wish Larry would actually kill Irwin already. And then finish himself off while he was at it. I am sick and tired of these lame ass commercials. It gives advertising a bad name...and I should know...since I'm in adverting and all. So THERE Sit 'n Sleep! Get yourself a new ad campaign or else I will reach inside my radio and strangle you with my bare hands the next time you wake me up like that.

As you can tell, I woke up on the RIGHT side of the bed this morning.

TGIFF.

No comments: