Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wii Be Fit


So with all the great things I've been hearing about Wii Fit, I had already been thinking of this really convincing argument on why we should TOTALLY buy it and why the value would be much greater than some other game my guy would probably want more.

And just when I thought I'd be throwing on my negotiation gloves...guess who was on the phone hunting down Wii Fit at nearby stores when I got home from work last week one night? You guessed it!!

The game FREAKING ROCKS! And, um, yeah, it's pretty fun and entertaining to play after having a strong margarita with dinner too. Yup. Especially the hula hoop balancing game. All I gotta say is the vision of Ryan hula-hooping with an imaginary hula hoop will stay with me for a LONG time.

LOL.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I assume you'll post some photos of you mid-fake-hulu soon?

Anitza said...

I got a text message alert from Amazon that they were finally back in stock on Monday, so guess what's coming in the mail for me soon? :D


And damn, girl, you need to remind me to bring in some games for you. Do you have more than one wii-mote?

Anonymous said...

I have a tendency to do the hula hoops in my undies (it's really hot here) and andrew claims he's going to videotape me one day and put it on youtube. THAT would be awful to watch.

Glad you like it, I love mine!

Anonymous said...

so i didn't read your blog in forever... and now i'm back.

i love the wii!! so glad you got one! when i'm in CA this upcoming week, i'm totally coming over to marg it up and hula-hoop! tee hee hee.