Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I Love ya, Tomorrowwwww!


So we went and saw the musical Annie last night at the Kodak Theater in Hollywood. And, can I just say, it was FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!! I loved it. So cheery and light and fun and happy. Don't get me wrong, I love the emotional, epic, heart-breaking, gut-wrenching musicals like the rest of them (Les Miserables being my favorite), and, it was a nice change to watch a production that was just so...so...fun!

I love the songs "Tomorrow", "Maybe" and "Hard Knock Life"...they have all been in my head on rotation since last night actually. Such classics. And, I'm not accustomed to seeing a musical with so many adorable kiddies in it! The kids playing the orphans were so talented and precious! Especially the smallest one, Molly. The Playbill claims she's 7, but she looked about 4. We were giggling every time she was on stage....cute as a button.

The Miss Hannigan and Grace actors were the best by far. Outshined Annie and Warbucks actually. All in all, great production, great time.

No comments: