Tuesday, January 13, 2009

You say Po-tay-to, I say Po-tawt-o


Yeah, so remember when I was all inspired and working out every morning for the triathlon? Well, after all of that hard work, a bit of a break...a "hiatus" if you will....was definitely in order. I was figuring a few weeks or so...then, I'd be getting my butt back to the gym.

Umm....2 months later...HAVE NOT been to the gym yet. The couch is just too comfortable! What can I say? My bed is too comfortable in the morning, and the couch is calling my name after work. I really have no choice in the matter if you think about it, right? RIGHT?!?!?!

Oh geez, I really do need to get back to a work-out schedule....next TRI is in April!!! Let's get'er done.

P.S. I SO wish I had that green fancy couch like the one pictured above!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Great minds think alike ... I just blogged at length about motivation, mostly because I'm not motivated enough to do anything but sit on the couch and blog. (Sigh).