Monday, February 2, 2009

Don't hate the gamer, hate the game


It's official. We have become "gamers." We would rather play our Wii than do outdoor activities a majority of the time I'd have to say. Lovely.

We did manage to make it outside Friday night to grab dinner and do some awesome shopping at Whole Foods (I could spend hours in that grocery store by the way). But really, I think we both secretly couldn't wait to get home to play Mario Kart for the first time.

My awesome coworker lent me the game (steering wheels and all) and we had A BLAST playing it!! It's so freaking fun. I really don't like the "Ghost" race though...I think it's in the "Shell Cup" maybe? Yeah, that one is ridiculously hard.

Ryan was making fun of my "racing skills" since I seem to think I have more control over my driver when I really lean to one side with my arms and put my body into it...almost hitting him in the face...several times. He's says it's a "chick" thing. Whatever. I can totally kick his butt, any day of the week. Bring it.

No comments: