Thursday, July 31, 2008

Top 6 Results Show!!!


WARNING -- SPOILER FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN THE 7/30 SHOW OF SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE. DON'T READ ON IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE EPISODE YET WITH THE TOP 6 DANCERS, LIVE IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY, OR COULD REALLY CARE LESS WHAT HAPPENS ON SYTYCD.

So, last night's episode was awesome. I don't even know what's going to happen. Mark and Courtney really stepped it up. Twitch and Chelsie together...wasn't feeling it as much. Joshua and Katee are a dream together. I want either of them to win. I wouldn't be surprised if either Twitch or Mark went home and if Courtney goes home tonight.

My prediction....the top 4 are Joshua, Mark, Chelsie and Katee. And Joshua wins it all!

We see what happens!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So surprised about Chelsie... seriously, that girl can work those legs. I totally love Joshua and want him to win. I may even vote. If you ever want to visit Indy, you have a place to stay and people to watch reality tv with for-sure!

Anonymous said...

so i'm watching the finale right now... do you want me to ruin it for you? i'm going to know THREE HOURS BEFORE YOU!!!

leofsky said...

I FINALLY saw the season finale. So happy Joshua won!!!!!!!!! Hooorrraaaayyyyyyy!!!