Thursday, July 17, 2008

Six Words


So You Think You Can Dance.

Best show EVER! No need to respond with what YOU personally feel is the best TV show ever, because you're not changing my mind. Nope. I LOVE this show. I literally cannot contain my enthusiasm when it's on Wednesdays/Thursdays. It makes me so happy. If I can help it, I watch it the night of. No sense waiting until the day after when I can watch all of the excitement as it unfolds.

Last night's episode featuring the top 10 dancers was interesting. Kherington and Mark used to be strong, but as a pair, they weren't at their best last night I have to say. I think they're both going home tonight. Katee and Will rocked it together. So did Chelsea and Gev. And Joshua and Courtney come to think of it. Twitch and Comfort were on point as well...especially their hip-hop routine!

My prediction....top 4 will be Will, Joshua, Chelsea and Katee. Winner will be Will. Which I'm fine with. But, I just love Joshua's humor and stage persona, so would prefer for him to win. We see what happens. Can't wait!!!!!

6 comments:

Anitza said...

To make it official, I call Will, Twitch, Chelsea, and Katee for the final four with Will for the win.

I of course can change my mind as often as I like after subsequent performances. :p

Unknown said...

I guess we're a bit behind here (what's new?)we just had our first episode 2 nights ago. :( I guess I won't read these posts anymore so I don't see any spoilers!

Anitza said...

Did I call it or did I call it? Eh? Eh?

I totally did.

Doesn't make losing them any easier as I liked them a whole lot.

Anonymous said...

Scott and I don't miss an episode. Love it and I especially love when Mia Michaels is a judge and says things like 'raw, organic.' I was sad to see Gev go... I kinda had a crush. I think Scott feels the same about Kherington.

Anonymous said...

i love this show too! last season was fabulous. i have to DVR it everynight so i can watch it after work.

Anitza said...

http://magicalobizuth.livejournal.com/227766.html