Thursday, July 17, 2008

Smarty Pants


Ya, I'm on a roll with posts today. Probably due to the fact that I've been up since 5 am for a board presentation we had, and now that it's over (phew!) I'm ready for a nappy...and it's not even 9 am. Blogging totally will help me stay awake.

So did you hear this story about UFC Fighter Rampage Jackson? Turns out, he was involved in a hit-and-run incident, right in Costa Mesa/Newport Beach area.

Not the smartest decision, buddy. Next time you intend to break the law...it might be wise to drive a more discreet vehicle...say, oh, I don't know....a truck that DOESN'T have your face plastered on the side of it? Not the brightest crayon in the box, now, are we? No siree. I think Rampage may have been punched in the face one too many times.

If he had been smarter, he should have been riding a truck with Chuck Liddell or Anderson Silva's face on it ;)

No comments: