Thursday, July 3, 2008

2nd guessing this whole kayaking thing


So the man and I have been talking about taking some kayaking lessons together this summer. This all sounds great in theory....until I hear about this story.

Yeaaaaahhhhh, that is freaking INSANE! A woman is minding her own business while kayaking in Catalina...and she feels a little "tap tap," right? She thinks.... "oh, it must be a whale,"...yeah, that ain't no whale, lady! It was a freaking GREAT WHITE SHARK!!!! If I had been her, I would have hyperventilated, passed out, and quickly became that sharky's lunch.

This lady is one tough cookie. After sharky catapulted her out of the kayak, she landed on the shark's back and then swam as fast as she could the other direction to safety. Geez, I'm thinking maybe we take some classes ON LAND instead after that story!!

No comments: