Monday, January 29, 2007

Nyquil is the BOMB!


So Nyquil has been my knight in shining armor these past few days. After ridiculous sleep deprivation over the past 2 months or so from stupid allergy congestion and yucky colds, I got the ultimate sleep. I went to bed at midnight on Friday evening....and didn't open my eyes until 11:30 a.m. the next day. Almost a full 12 hours of sleep. The last time I slept like that...I believe it was in college. Yup, righty-doo.

Allergies are seriously not fun. I don't know if it's going back to having carpet (since had hard wood floors in SF), having the illustrious Snickers the cat spreading her dander all over the house or what....but I am constantly sneezing. And I feel like I'm an old person since I have to put those plastic linings on my mattress and pillow so I don't wet the bed...I mean let the dust mites bite.

What did Cave people do? I don't think they had allergies. They'd probably tell me to suck it up. What can I say...I'm just not as tough as a Caveman. According to those Geico ads...I sure am smarter though ;)

No comments: