Monday, January 29, 2007

Catch and Release Mr.Olyphant


So I saw the Jennifer Garner movie "Catch and Release" on Saturday with Tiff (who's in town...yay!) and Erica.

I have to say...I was pleasantly surprised. It wasn't as cheesy as I thought. Yeah, any straight guy would probably have more fun shooting himself in the foot rather then sitting through this movie, but the girls and I thoroughly enjoyed.

It stars Ms. Garner, Kevin Smith, Juliette Lewis and....that hot man from the movie "Go"...Mr. Timothy Olyphant. He is delish. That's probably why I liked the movie so much. Let's be honest. He has actually been in quite a bit since Go actually....looking at his imdb profile...he was in an episode of SATC (where was I?) and Rockstar and a bunch of Deadwood episodes. Go Timmy!

Also, that night we went to Cafe Tu Tu Tango....and their food is just excellent. I love me some tapas. We had white wine sangria, the white pizza (feta and chicken), asian steak skewers and chicken chipotle empanadas....all I would recommend. Super.

No comments: