Friday, June 1, 2007

Won't be seeing you "Sunnin"


Now that we've had the debut of our new summer exhibit Catch A Wave that features all you would ever want to know about waves, surfing and tsunamis (shameless plug), my coworkers and I now have time to actually leave the office to feed ourselves.

So 5 of us trapsied on down to 2nd Street to try the Lebanese restaurant Sunnin. And I have to say, not too impressed. It took almost an hour for us to get our food! I had the chicken kabob sandwich which was decent, but I am sporting some strooong garlic breath right now...a bit much I have to say. Call it karma or delayed indigestion, but my tummy isn't feeling too hot right now either.

Best bet, take your bootie down the street to Open Sesame instead. They don't disappoint over there. Oooo, and get their fried potatoes made with cilantro, garlic, roasted chili and lemon juice. Delish!

No comments: