Monday, April 16, 2007

It's Amaaaa-zing


That was my attempt to sing the "Amazing" song by Aerosmith. I am referring to the fan-freaking-tastic reality show "Amazing Race."

It was on last night and entertaining as always. It's down to 4 teams. The team who are cousins and one is tall, blond and skinny and the other one is a "little person" is still on the show. I want them off. Not because of the little person. She's cool. Her tall skinny cousin NEEDS TO GO though. Pronto. She is so friggin annoying and puts on this weird "accent" whenever she talks to locals...it's just so insulting! And she's manipulative. She makes my skin crawl.

Just like "Sangina" from American Idol. Uggghhhh! I know these are "reality" shows and all, but if these producers could just conveniently rid of the annoying people on them, it would please me mucho.

No comments: