Friday, June 5, 2009

SURE, I'll call you right back.


I just love it when evil ad sales reps (no offense to anyone reading this that may be an evil ad sales rep) call me at work and say, "This is so-and-so, and you can reach me at 123-456-7890, look forward to hearing from you!"

Really, these types of people should teach classes in ad sales. Because, what could be MORE compelling for me to call an ad sales rep back than them NOT telling me what company they're calling from or WHY they're calling/what they're offering. Great work. GREAT work. Not that I get hounded by sales reps EVERY DAY and therefore, never answer outside calls while at work. But sure....I'll make an exception and call you RIGHT back because YOU'RE special. Promise ;)

1 comment:

Alexi Holford said...

Amen to all that, sistah!