Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm a TWI fan


Yes, I admit it. I was resistant for SO long. I didn't care to read about stupid stupid vampires in high school. Not my thing, sorry. Most of my friends have read the Twilight series and have raved about it. And I still declined.

Until my birthday, when my friend bought me the first two books. Game OVER. I'm so addicted. It's not even funny. I get made fun of by my man relentlessly. And I don't even care; I am SO into these books, it's a problem. I stay up way too late reading them. I read them INSTEAD of my book club books. Such a rebel, I know. I need to buckle down and read "Memory Keeper's Daughter" since our meeting is next Thursday. Yikes! I don't regret finishing the 3rd book, Eclipse, of the Twilight series instead though.

So....freaking....good! Can't wait to read the 4th. May need to wait until AFTER I read my next book club book ;)

1 comment:

Alexi Holford said...

I have found two typos in Twilight and I have only read through chapter 6. damn it. wish I could turn off that editor sometimes.