Friday, May 9, 2008

Are you KIDDING me with this stuff?


Ok, all I gotta say is "Frozen Hot Chocolate" should be made illegal. Because it is THAT good.

I had a fabulous time back east. I wish I was back there now actually. I'm sooo not in work mode. Highlights included....

-Family fun day in the city with the cousins and our trip to the Metropolitan Museum of Art
-Cousin Annette's 90th birthday
-Celebrating a little Cinco de Mayo action at that one bar I can never remember...something like "El Norte" or "El Toro" or something...
-Going on the fabulous "Sex and the City" bus tour which I highly recommend to ANYONE who is a fan of the show and included pit stops at a the Pleasure Chest, Magnolia Bakery for some scrum-dilly-umptious cupcakes, Carrie's front door stoop, and Aidan/Steve's bar "Scout". So amazing.
-Seeing 4 foot Danny DeVito on the street. I'm not even joking. He can't be taller than 4 feet. Crazy
-Exploring the Central Park Zoo....I'm such an animal geek
-Shopping in SoHo...dangerous, but OH so fun!!!

One of the BEST parts was going to Serendipity and savoring the frozen hot chocolate though. I'm not even big on desserts, but MAN!!! That stuff is good. It's like liquid crack. So tasty. Made with 12 different types of chocolate. I know "frozen hot" is an oxymoron and all, but I don't even care. All I know is....it's GOOD! Do it. Do it.

P.S. Major diet time. Who's with me?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun trip!! Luuuucky!!!