Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Career switch?

So after many weeks of planning, Jen(ni)'s bridal shower finally took place this past Sunday. Everything came together and Jen(ni) seemed to really enjoy herself, so I'm happy.

Definitely a lot of coordination involved and collaboration from all of her friends. Elsja, Christine, Shannon, Leslie, Nicole and I all did our parts and had fun with the prep work the Friday before. Especially when "someone" did an excellent job at counting. You know who you are. I'm soooo calling you out! Haha, j/k, relax.

And a thank you to Jen(ni)'s soon to be groom,Jamesy-poo as well for moving all of the living room furniture. Couldn't have done it without him.

We all love Jen(ni) and are so excited for her big day next freaking weekend! I can't believe it's already here. Actually, I can since we didn't have long to wait (i.e. 2 months in between proposal and wedding). All of the recent quick turnaround planning I've been submerged in has me thinking....should I switch careers from Advertising to Event Planning? All I gotta say is Abso-eff-ing NOT! haha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If I could automatically have a stack of clients and ensure that I would make good money, I would totally switch. I'd love to be an event planner! :)