Thursday, September 20, 2007

Unskinny Bop Bop Bop Bop

Yes, I was a Poison fan back in the day. I totally rocked the slap bracelet with the band's name in 5th grade. While all the other girls listened to the silly New Kids on the Block, I was digging the zexy 80's rock bands. I suppose that's why I liked all the cheesy boy bands so much later in life.

Anyway, I used to be IN LOVE with Bret Michaels when he looked like this. Nowadays, he's looking like this. Not quite my taste anymore personally. But with "Rock of Love" on the air, I am addicted to his show. It is TRASHY! Pure filth. And I love it. It used to be that show I wouldn't admit to watching....but lately, so many of my friends have come out of the closet, admitting they TOO love the show. Who knew?!?! Can't wait for the season finale this Sunday. And I'm so happy that crazy #%@$ Lacey got kicked off!!

As Bret would say, the show "kinda turns me on"

1 comment:

mishylime said...

I am totally with you!! I was a HUGE poison fan back in middle school and would shout it from the rooftops!! My room was plastered with BM photos and I would stare at them all day and night- but nowadays he is looking really old and he is TRASHY!! Thanks for the post it was speaking exactly what I was thinking!!