Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'm glad they're not MY brothers!


So I recently went to Portugal and Spain. Amazing trip, all around. Except for the part when I was bitten twice by a Portuguese buggie and it made my arm swell like Popeye's...that I could have dealt without.

One of the highlights of the trip, I must say, was our last night in Madrid when we went to see the performance "Los Vivancos Hermanos". Now, I have seen A LOT of musicals and dance performances. I'm not easy to please in these genres. But, hot damn, this was one of the best performances I've ever seen. These guys are multi-talented. Play instruments beautifully and are some of the most gifted dancers I have ever seen. They do it all.

And, it doesn't hurt that they are gorgeous and half naked the whole time. Nope, you don't see me complaining.

No comments: