Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Here I come TRI & GMAT!!!


So, for the next three months, I've set two lofty goals for myself. To participate in and complete the Catalina sprint triathlon AND to study for and take the GMAT and get a good score.

I'm super pumped for both of them. It's gonna take a lot of dedication and hard work. And...I'm thinking my napping days are over for the time being. So, if I sound like or look like a zombie for the next few months, you'll know why ;)

P.S. That's totally me in that photo up above. Except for the fact it looks nothing like me. But, it TOTALLY is anyway ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at you... I'm so impressed with people who run marathons. It's just not in my genetic make-up. You'll do great... and good luck with the GMAT... don't pull a fainting goat when you go to take the test:> And yes, too many friends to count having bambinos... I blame Angelina and Brad. They made it chic. I love checking in on what is going on with you. It's 'special' here in Indy. Hopefully we will be able to get together over the holidays.