Friday, August 15, 2008

Could ya keep it down in there?!?!


Wow, I've never heard of a restraining order like THIS before?!?!

Apparently a 32-year-old British man has been banned from his girlfriend's house because of their "noisy lovemaking." First off...how loud could they really be? I mean, when you live in an apartment complex, it kind of goes with the territory. Back in college, when I'd have "noisy humpers" nearby that I could hear, the only time it REALLY bothered me was when I wasn't getting any.

So basically, that entire apartment complex needs to get laid. Then they wouldn't be so bitter. Granted, I'm sure this couples' noises are probably excessive. But, come on....is a restraining order really necessary? They don't seem to be the most considerate couple...or the most considerate tenants for that matter...so, why not evict them? A restraining order to keep two horny sex-crazed lovers apart is pretty much worthless in my book. I think they'll find a way to get the job done regardless.

The whole thing makes a mockery out of restraining orders, I say. Those crazy Brits ;)

No comments: